Thursday, October 13, 2011

2012 Florida Workshops

I am pleased to announce that I will again be hosting two 10 day workshops in the Fort Myers, Florida area. The workshop will be held at my previous studio location (some of you may know that I have set up a new home studio) that is close to Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach.

The first will be focusing on still life painting while the second will focus on portrait painting. My goal is to sharing a wealth of information in the form of demonstrations, group lectures/discussions and individual feedback sessions, all while striving for an intimate and relaxed atmosphere.

I look forward to working with everyone who can attend!


"Still Life Painting in Oil" 10-Day Workshop
Date: March 12 - 16, 19 - 23, 2012
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Click "here" for further information regarding enrollment.



"Portrait Painting in Oil" 10 Day Workshop
Date: April 16 - 25, 23 - 27, 2012
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Click "here" for further information regarding enrollment.




No comments:

Post a Comment